GV Vũ Thị Phương Dung, NCS ngành Quản trị Kinh doanh, Thạc sỹ chuyên ngành Kinh tế thế giới, , hiện đang giảng dạy các học phần Tiếng Anh thương mại, Ngôn ngữ thương mại 1: Nguyên lý kinh tế, Ngôn ngữ thương mại 2: Kinh doanh quốc tế, Ngôn ngữ kinh tế thương mại 4: Nguyên lý Marketing thuộc chương trình đào tạo Tiếng Anh thương mại. Cô cũng tham gia giảng dạy các học phần Thực hành tiếng như Tiếng Anh cơ bản 1,2; Nghe 2, Nghe nâng cao.
Cô Vũ Thị Phương Dung cũng là chủ tịch công đoàn khoa Tiếng Anh thương mại nhiệm kì 2023-2028.
Vu Thi Phuong Dung, PhD Candidate in Business Administration, Master of International Business, she has been teaching Business English, Principles of Economics, International Business, Principles of Marketing in Business English Program from 2017.
Her research interest: Business and Entrepreneurship
She has been awarded a certificate of merit from the President of the Foreign Trade University for my outstanding achievements during the academic year of 2019-2020.
|1. Organizational Digitalization (29/11-24/12/2021) – Institute of Economics and International Trade – Foreign Trade University
2. Academic Writing for Publication (1/8-5/8/2022) – Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam and Regional English Language Office – the US Ambassy
3. Capacity Building for Academic Staff via Building the Teaching Portfolio: Implementation at FTU (10/2022-12/2022) – Foreign Trade University with funding provided by EU SHARE
4. English for Business and Entrepreneurship (10/2022) – The Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by FHI 360
5. English as a Medium of Instruction (11/2022) – The Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by FHI 360
6. Training course for trainers on project implementation capability for enterprises (3/2023) – Institute of Economics and International Trade – Foreign Trade University
7. SBC ToT on gamification and experiential learning methods in social entrepreneurship education – 15 March 2023 – HEC Montreal
Teaching philosophy and method:
I believe in creating an inclusive and collaborative learning environment where students feel safe to share their thoughts and ideas. To foster active student participation, I use a variety of teaching methods, including lectures, discussions, case studies, and group work, among others.
In my classes, I aim to create a dynamic and engaging learning experience that encourages critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity. I believe that students learn best when they are actively involved in the learning process and are given the freedom to explore their interests and passions.
To ensure that my teaching methods are effective and relevant, I regularly assess and evaluate my teaching approaches and seek feedback from my students. This helps me to identify areas of improvement and adjust my methods to better meet the needs of my students.